Do something extraordinary for yourselves.
Take a completely customized birth class with a small group of other first-time parents. Learn how to apply your expertise about you to the process of having your baby so you can have a birth experience that fits you rather than fitting yourself into the experience.
We meet in Burlington. Bring your dinner and eat while we work!
“What month in pregnancy should we take Good Birth Class?”
I figure the sooner you start learning about the birth process, the sooner you can start discussing what comes up for you with your care providers, get clear around what you need and how to best set yourselves up to have that in place.
- Creating your Collaborative Birth Team
- How birth works, recognizing labor, what to do at home in early labor and when to leave for the hospital or birth center
- Understanding Informed Consent
- Laboring in a way that works for you, even when things don’t happen the way you envisioned
- Customizing strategies for labor (positions, breathing, relaxation and rituals) based on what you already do in your everyday life
- Pain Medication: your expectations, your fears and laboring in bed with an epidural as though you don’t have one.
- Cesarean Birth: why it happens, avoiding an unnecessary Cesarean and Family Centered Cesarean
- You and baby just after delivery
CHOOSE YOUR SET OF DATES FOR 2020
FOUR WEDNESDAY EVENINGS IN BURLINGTON, 6:15 to 8:30pm
$200 for two people