Good Birth Class Online
Do something extraordinary for yourself. Take a completely customized birth class from the comfort of your own couch. Together, with a small group of other first-time parents, we’ll get clear about what you need to have the birth that is just right for you!
You can wear what you want, eat while we work, let your dog out, meet my dogs (Peace and Baloo) and use your own bathroom.
Sounds pretty great, right?
“What month in pregnancy should we take Good Birth Class?”
I figure, the sooner you start learning about the birth process, the sooner you can start discussing what comes up for you with your care providers, get clear around what you need and how to best set yourselves up to have that in place.
- Creating your Collaborative Birth Team: who do you want with you for support at your birth?
- How birth works, recognizing labor, what to do at home in early labor and when to leave for the hospital or birth center
- Creating a customized list of what to bring for your physical and emotional comfort
- Laboring in a way that works for you, even when things don’t happen the way you envisioned
- Customizing strategies for labor (positions, breathing, relaxation and rituals) based on what you already do in your everyday life
- Pain Medication: your expectations, your fears and choosing the medication/s and dose that’s right for you (not just what you’d be given) based on what’s going on in your labor and what you need the medication to do
- Cesarean Birth: why it happens, avoiding an unnecessary Cesarean and Gentle (Family Centered) Cesarean
- You and baby just after delivery
Choose your set of dates for 2018…
Four Wednesday evenings, 7-9pm EST
September 5, 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24
October 31, Nov 7, 14, 19 (Mon)
November 28, Dec 5, 12, 19
Once you sign up, you’ll get an email with information about your class and some technology stuff.
If you don’t see a time here that works for you, let me know what you need and we’ll set it up!
Live locally in VT? Join my classes at The Homestead at Wheeler Nature Park in South Burlington.
Reach right out to me if you have any questions.